EloView® Release notes
- 2.0.43 for PayPoint
The Elo Development Team has been hard at work to fix known bugs. This update is a PayPoint 5.0 release; it will transition your device from 4.0.4 to 5.0. If you have yet to test with PayPoint Android 5.0, please do not update your device. In order to apply this update from your device, please go to the Settings in the control panel, and tap on 'Update Device'. You can also update your device through the Cloud Portal; simply select the Software Tab and click ‘Update Available’.
Below is a description of the PayPoint enhancements and fixes.
- PayPoint Android will now support Android version 5.0 (lollipop).
- Customers should check with their application providers before performing this upgrade. Their application must be compatible with Android 5.0.
- After the Android 5.0 update is complete users will need to deploy their Android 5.0 compatible applications through EloView.
- Elo recommends that customers perform this update when they have at least a 30-minute window available.
- The update to Android 5.0 is a 2 step process.
- The first OTA will update your PayPoint to an intermediate OS (devices will reboot twice while installing this update).
- Once complete, an update to the new Android 5.0 image will become available.
- EloView Features supported in PayPoint – click here.
- Note - These features are not supported in the PayPoint Series at this time – click here.
EloView Product Team