- If you are experiencing display problems (no video, no horizontal or vertical synchronization, non-linearities, etc.), remember that the video function of the display and the Elo touchscreen installed on the display are separate systems. Therefore, problems with the display should be treated as display problems, not touchscreen problems. Diagnostic procedures and possible corrections for display problems should be performed using the troubleshooting procedures outlined in your display manual.
- Usually, the simplest approach is to try a known good monitor and/or try the suspect monitor on a known good computer. Also, check all cable connections and available monitor controls.
- No video, poor video or erratic video
- Cannot select the desired video resolution
- Video does not fill the entire display area
- System boot problems when video cable is connected
- Additional, background information:
— Pixels and image sticking
— Viewing angle
— Mura on LCD Displays
— LCD Color Explanation