- 3.54.xx for Cloud, I-Series 2.0, PayPoint® Plus, PayPoint®, Elo Backpack® 2.0
On October 13, 2021, Elo will release a minor update to EloView and device OS images.
Enhancements and Fixes:
- Deploying webapps to EloView has been enhanced. You can now append device serial number to the webapp URL and deliver unique web content to each device. Available with EloView Control mode subscription only.
- Added support for silentShutDown API in Android 8.1 and Android 7.1 in EloView Home SDK.
- Added USB on/off feature support on cloud for I-Series 4 Type-C performance & value devices and Handheld performance devices.
- Re-enabled Japanese AOSP keyboard support.
- You can now turn On/Off USB ports on I-Series 4 and Handheld devices. Previously this functionality was only available for I-Series 2.0 and 3.0 devices.
- Fixed an issue where, in some cases, device orientation could not be set from the cloud.
- Fixed issues where “set custom variable name and value in device” feature did not perform as expected from the EloView cloud interface.
- Fixed several rare content deployment issues on Android 7.1 (I-Series 2.0 and Backpack) devices.
- Fixed a compatibility issue where EloView navigation bar on devices did not appear correctly when used together with certain apps.
- Fixed an issue where, in some cases, single-sign on (SAML) users were not able to manage accounts.
- Fixed an issue where, in certain cases, Groups and Filters show an incorrect “No Data Available” message.
Method of Distribution
This update will be available to apply via Advanced OTA on October 13, 2021 and will become the default to update from the device control panel on October 20, 2021. There will be no down time associated with this update. All EloView services might experience performance slowness from 3PM to 6PM (PT) on Wednesday October 13, 2021.