4200L 42" Interactive Digital Signage (Discontinued May 2013)
The 4200L IDS display is more than a media player and more than a consumer display. IDS touch displays enable increased customer engagement and metrics for out-of-home environments by adding an exciting new dimension to traditional broadcast digital signage – the power of touch.
The 4200L offers a unique interactive display designed to enhance the touch experience. The 42-inch interactive, large-format display features a choice of industry-leading touch technologies that optimizes the touch experience for a particular usage. Housed in a highly durable steel chassis for a long-life of reliable performance, the 4200L with any of the available touchscreen technologies is an efficient display canvas for almost any commercial, public access application:
For a seamless, zero-bezel design, the innovative Acoustic Pulse Recognition (APR) touch technology delivers an elegant appearance and a responsive touch experience. Zero-bezel APR recognizes touch on virtually the entire display surface, offering a full-screen interface for navigation regardless of how the display is touched—finger, prosthetic, stylus, card or pen.
For a sensitive, accurate touch response IntelliTouch® surface wave product technology utilizes pure-glass construction to deliver excellent imagery with high light transmissions, not affected by changes in ambient light, and supports finger, gloved hand and soft stylus activation.
For a light, no pressure multi-touch (up to 4 touch points) experience on a pure-glass surface, optical touchscreen technology provides a crystal clear image and recognizes touch from any input device, such as a finger, gloved finger, pen, or stylus.The large-format, professional displays are not only attractive, but rugged enough to withstand the constant interactivity inherent in public access venues, such as retail, self-service, hospitality, transportation, education, and healthcare. Built to last in public access environments, unlike typical consumer displays, Elo touch solutions offer a longer life and a richer digital signage experience.
The IDS displays are also available in 32-and 46-inch, to fit a wide variety of configurations and uses and come in an attractively designed package well-suited for many business segments and applications. Optional Computer Module are also available (reference Accessories tab) in three options, ECM1, ECM2 and ECM3, to support and deliver engaging and interactive personalized content.
- Available with Zero-bezel Acoustic Pulse Recognition (APR) for an elegant appearance and sensitive touch response with virtually any touch stylus - finger, stylus, card or pen; IntelliTouch surface acoustic wave reliable single touch by finger or soft stylus and optical touchscreen technology for a sensitive multi-touch response with any input device.
- Pure-glass display surface delivers crystal clear images
- Housed in a highly durable steel chassis for a long-life of reliable performance
- VESA mounting with optional stand
- Aspect ratio 16:9
- True High Definition (HD) 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- Seamless, field installable, computer module, docking integration
- Heat strengthened glass per ASTM C1048; UL60950 ball drop test compliant
- Analog VGA and HDCP-capable HDMI 1.3, video
- Two 10W speakers
Additional Support Resources
Drawings and Certificates